- Visiting hours are Wednesday 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Visiting time will be limited to 20 minutes per inmate.
- Only two (2) visitors per week per inmate.
- All visitors must register, giving names and addresses. Visitors must produce valid identification (government issued I.D.).
- Any visitor under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 18 years old. Both must present valid I.D. and be at least 16 years of age.
- Only keys and I.D.’s are allowed in the public visitation area.
- Any visitor creating a disturbance, using objectionable language, loud talking or refusing to follow directions of the jail staff will have visitation immediately terminated.
- Visitors will be refused if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.